Subject: Re: August LWPRO? July?
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 1995 12:43:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 5 Aug 1995, John Gross wrote:

> I have absolutely nothing to do with subscriptions, distribution and other
> business operations at Avid.

John, I'm amazed that you find the time to juggle all the different 
projects you're involved in!  Let's see, work on SeaQuest, work on 
Voyager, work on whatever other projects Amblin is up to these days, work 
on Video Toaster User, work on LightWavePro, and a daily respondent on 
the mailing lists AND newsgroups.  Are you really human?

> I'm sorry that you've had problems in the past, but I thought that you 
> would at least try the e-mail thing before starting to swear at me.

I hope it's the heat that's making everyone act psychotic...I can think 
of no other explanation for someone to accuse you of "not listening".

Don't let this guy get you down...I for one, greatly appreciate your 
superhuman efforts.  Hell, I won't even mention the bent staple that was 
on my copy of the August issue.  ;-)

                                     -David Warner
                                      Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]